SaskTel has developed a Community Investment Program which responds to the sponsorship requests of Saskatchewan non-profit and charitable organizations.
The program provides broad support to all communities, along with a focus on activities linked to technology, diversity, youth, and rural life.
We invite you to take a look at the program in detail to see if your non-profit organization or group meets the criteria necessary to qualify for support.
The Community Investment Program supports:
- non-profit and charitable organizations based in Saskatchewan, which are involved in activities that directly benefit a Saskatchewan community or the province.
- events, programs, activities, and projects.
The Community Investment Program supports four new areas. Your group's activity or event must be linked to at least one of these areas to qualify for support.
The community has been asking SaskTel for support in our area of expertise - telecommunications and ebusiness technology. Events or new projects with a focus on technology will qualify.
Saskatchewan has many different ethnic and cultural groups in its population. Your group will qualify if it represents a visible minority; women in non-traditional roles, people with disabilities, or Aboriginal people.
SaskTel places a special emphasis on supporting young people and providing educational programs that will help them succeed in the world of information and technology.
SaskTel is committed to supporting non-profit groups situated throughout the province. Groups in rural Saskatchewan will qualify for support.
In addition to supporting one-time or annual fundraising events, SaskTel is pleased to accept requests for the following:
- A limited number of cellular phones for use during your event
- Donation of merchandise for draws, raffles or prizes
The program is unable to support:
- the same organization more than once each calendar year.
- travel and accommodation expenses for out-of-province events.
- research projects.
- capital projects or operating costs.
- individual applicants or individual teams.
- political parties or activities, candidates, or lobby groups.
- religious organizations.
- funding for publications or video productions.
- the purchase of advertising space in event programs.
- organizations already sponsored through SaskTel TelCare.
Note: SaskTel does not donate its products and services.
Inside Community Investment Program