Welcome to Community Forum! Before you begin using Community Forum, you must read and agree to these Terms of Service ("Terms of Service") and the following policies, including any future amendments (collectively, the "Agreement"):
- Description of Service. Community Forum is a web publishing service (the "Service"). You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username or display name. . You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. SaskTel disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. SaskTel reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use the Service. SaskTel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- General Practices Regarding Use and Storage. You agree that SaskTel has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Service. SaskTel retains the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state/provincial, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all applicable export control laws.
- Content of the Service. SaskTel takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features). SaskTel does not have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. SaskTel reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. SaskTel reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations of this Agreement, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of SaskTel, users of the Service and the public. SaskTel will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
You agree to abide by the Community Forum Content Policy and its rules and restrictions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to the Community Forum Content Policy, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. SaskTel may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise the Community Forum Content Policy at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
Violation of any of the foregoing, including the Community Forum Content Policy, may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to other legal consequences. SaskTel reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to (a) determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or (b) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Much of the content of Community Forum including the content of specific postings, is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made such postings. SaskTel does not monitor the content of Community Forum and takes no responsibility for such content. SaskTel merely provides access to such content as a service to you.
By its very nature, Community Forum may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when using Community Forum.
SaskTel does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the Service will be at your own risk.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to SaskTel to participate in the Service is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you under this Agreement.
- Publicity. Any use of SaskTel's trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features"), including "Community Forum", must be in compliance with this Agreement and with our prior consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
SaskTel's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that SaskTel owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property rights (the "SaskTel Rights"). SaskTel Rights are protected by the laws of Canada and international intellectual property laws. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. SaskTel Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. SaskTel claims no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through the Service. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service. You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through the Service which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant SaskTel a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such content on the Service for the purpose of displaying and distributing the Service. SaskTel reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any content submitted.
You may choose to submit, post, and display any materials on or through the Service under a public license (e.g. a Creative Commons license), whether by manually marking your materials as such or using Community Forum service tools to do so. For avoidance of any doubt, SaskTel is not a party to any such public license between you and any third party. Also, for avoidance of any doubt, SaskTel may choose to exercise the rights granted under (a) the public license or licenses, if any, you apply to your materials or (b) this Agreement.
- No Resale of the Service. Unless expressly authorized in writing by SaskTel, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Service, (b) use of the Service, or (c) access to the Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify SaskTel, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and legal fees, of every kind and nature. SaskTel will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Termination; Suspension. SaskTel may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the Service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes. Sections 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10 - 15 of the Agreement shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of SaskTel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Forum. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or the laws of your actual place of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan at Regina, Saskatchewan, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Limitation of Action. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising from or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be brought within two (2) years after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Copyright Information. It is our policy to use reasonable efforts to respond to notices of alleged infringement. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the Service, please submit your concern by sending a notice of your complaint to email@example.com.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SaskTel and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SaskTel.