SaskTel is proud to be the communications company of choice in our province, serving our customers on a world class communications network that is second to none. SaskTel reminds customers to pay for services provided upon receipt of their bill to avoid interruption or suspension of services. SaskTel provides customers with friendly reminders by phone and notifications on monthly telephone bills when a customer's account has not been kept current.
SaskTel applies the following guidelines to customers' accounts in order to ensure timely payment for services provided. The following guidelines are in accordance with the terms and conditions of service as outlined in the attached document.
- SaskTel may require a deposit from customers who have unsatisfactory or no credit history with SaskTel and do not provide SaskTel with proof of current creditworthiness.
- SaskTel obligates its customers to pay in full all charges on their monthly bills by the due date specified.
- SaskTel will immediately act to collect payment from customers with past due charges on their accounts.
- SaskTel will apply late payment charges to the accounts of customers with past due charges on their accounts.
- SaskTel may suspend service to, and terminate the accounts of, customers who fail to pay past due charges on accounts for which they are responsible, or who refuse to make payment arrangements that are acceptable to SaskTel.
SaskTel may disclose customers' account information to agencies outside of SaskTel for the purposes of evaluating customers' creditworthiness and/or collecting outstanding arrears on customers' accounts.
Read the SaskTel General Terms of Service (pdf)