This Web Registration (MySaskTel Access) Agreement (the "Agreement") provides important information about your registration for access to and use of the SaskTel Web site, sasktel.com and its functions and features from time to time (the "Site"). You should read it, understand it, and consider printing a reference copy as you use the Site.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST ACCEPT IT AS PRESENTED TO YOU, WITHOUT CHANGES. SaskTel WILL ACCEPT NO ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS. At any time SaskTel may change, add, or remove any part of this Agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. If it does so, SaskTel will update the Agreement and post such changes on the Site.
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE WILL ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CHANGES TO IT.
- As long as you comply with this Agreement, SaskTel grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site, its functions and features. SaskTel reserves to right in its unfettered discretion to refuse to accept for the purposes of your requested registration and access to the Site, any user name that SaskTel determines to be offensive.
- The following terms apply to your access to and use of the Site:
a) SaskTel reserves the right to cancel your account and your right of access to the Site if SaskTel determines your use is fraudulent, is suspected of being fraudulent, interferes with the use of the Site by others or is for an unlawful or illegal purpose or otherwise contravenes any applicable law or regulation.
b) Your registration is not transferable to another entity or person. Your registration and account have no expiry date unless terminated by you or by SaskTel. Use of your account after it has been terminated is illegal and fraudulent.
c) You are responsible for all use of your account by any person with whom you share your account credentials such as passwords. You agree that SaskTel has no liability of any kind relating to your use of your MySaskTel account or the use of anyone whom you allow to use your account. SaskTel's liability is limited as provided in the sasktel.com Website Terms and Conditions.
d) Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute or claim you may have resulting from your use of the Site is to terminate your MySaskTel account.
e) You may review, correct, update or cancel your MySaskTel account at anytime by logging on to sasktel.com and navigating to MySaskTel. You agree that SaskTel may retain all information related to your MySaskTel account for a reasonable period of time after your account is terminated for the purpose of administering your account.
f) By accepting this Agreement you expressly agree that any communication respecting any aspect of your MySaskTel account or your use of the Site, may be sent to you by SaskTel by email or by any other means of communication.
- In addition to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, all use of the Site is governed by the sasktel.com Website Terms and Conditions found at: http://www.sasktel.com/about-us/legal-and-regulatory/website-terms-and-conditions.html. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and such Terms and Conditions, the terms of this Agreement will govern.
- Access to and use by you of particular features or functionality of the Site may be subject to terms and conditions in addition to those in this Agreement that you must agree to prior to such access or use. For example, if you choose to access and/or use the Community Forum functionality available on the Site, then your access and use is subject to the Community Forum Terms of Service that are found at: http://www.sasktel.com/about-us/legal-and-regulatory/community-forum-terms-of-service.html.
- This Agreement is in all respects governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the law of the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.