SaskTel offers wholesale Data and Internet solutions including Aggregated Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line services, Competitor Digital Network services, Ethernet services, High Speed resale, and Wholesale Regional Frame Relay.
Aggregated Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) Services
SaskTel Aggregated ADSL Service provides:
- Transport to selected points of aggregation.
- The ability to establish a high speed data transmission path between an end-user?s premises and the SaskTel serving wire centres.
- A more complete portfolio of Internet services to offer end-users.
- The ability to provide end-users with capability to talk on the phone and ?surf? the Internet at the same time.
- The ability to offer end customers Internet connectivity or connectivity to a private network.
Aggregated ADSL is available in the same communities as High Speed. Please check our High Speed Availability by Community chart.
Competitor Digital Network (CDN) Services
SaskTel CDN Services provide:
- The ability to connect with wireless carriers.
- An access for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) connectivity, which can allow for the provision of local and toll services including 800 and 900 services.
- The ability to be used in the exchange of local and toll traffic between competitor networks.
SaskTel Ethernet Services provide:
- Access facilities for third party Wide Area Network (WAN) services and the transmission of information between an end-user?s premises and a serving Central Office (CO).
- The ability for carriers to extend their networks, enabling them to use SaskTel?s network to reach end-users.
- The ability for carriers to develop more robust and diversified networks, allowing them to build their backbone network bandwidth capabilities to support their own bandwidth requirements, as well as those necessary to support the delivery of additional value-added applications and services over Ethernet to their end-users.
High Speed Resale
A forborne service, SaskTel High Speed Resale provides:
- The ability for competitors to offer their end customers Internet connectivity.
- The ability to establish a high speed data transmission path between end-user?s premises and the SaskTel serving wire centres.
- Modem and Internet Connectivity, as part of the overall service.
To find out what High Speed services are available in a specific community, please check our High Speed Availability by Community chart.
Wholesale Regional Frame Relay
A forborne service, SaskTel Wholesale Regional Frame Relay service provides:
- A gateway between SaskTel?s frame relay network and the competitor's frame relay network.
- Access to out of province locations.
- The reliability of SaskTel?s network in conjunction with flexibility in a wide range of speeds to interconnect locations together into one larger network.